Thursday, March 10, 2011

How to apply for mig33 admin

Many people don't know how to apply for administrator. For them i telling how to apply for admin post. You will contact to e-mail in "contact@mig33". In mail just mention your mig id, your country name & why you interested in admin post? Copy that mail & send this mail 5/7 times. At last write some respectable word like "THANK YOU"

NOTE: Hello visitor, you can apply for admin here in (mig33 software & about admin page). just remember one thing that mig33 staff select admin. You have to try it yourself. BEST OF LUCK

I m giving a format, What you write in your e-mail.

Hey! I am a regular mig user. I am from 'X' (country name). My mig id 'Y' (your user id name). I am very much interested in your admin post
because ................
If you give me admin post i will be very thankfull.
I hope you would be kind grant me and give me admin post.
THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment